Introducing Arissa’s very own calendar
Are you one of those parents who are obsessed with your own child? I am definitely one of them. Guilty as charged. Other than taking thousands of photos since she was born, I also did my very own, Arissa Calendar 2017! This is what happens when you are so in love and obsessed with your own child.
Where to get your own baby’s calendar?
You can make your own calendar at any of the Wonder Photo Shop by FUJIFILM. There are 2 outlets currently and I went to the one in Sunway Pyramid.
- SUNWAY PYRAMID – LG2.142 Sunway Pyramid
- ISETAN, LOT 10 – 1st Floor, The Japan Store
How to do it?
As easy as 1-2-3. I am serious. Let me list the steps down for you.
- Download the Application on your mobile phone. The app is called order-it mobile
- Select the photos that you would like to put into the Calendar. This is the one that takes the LONGEST TIME. REALLY. I spent almost 30 minutes selecting the photos. I can only select 25 photos out of the thousand photos that I have in my phone. It was really dreadful, to select or not to select!!
- After you have selected the photos, it will be sent to a machine in Wonder Photo Shop itself. You can now edit, drag and drop the photo that you would like to feature each month. Once you are done, just click the SEND button.
It will be sent for printing and you will get your own calendar in no time! It took them about an hour from the time I sent it for printing. Once it is done, they will give you a call to collect the calendar.
They have few types of calendars and each has its own price. The one that I selected costs RM30.
The quality of the photos are really good! I like that it’s so simple and not too expensive. For obsessed moms, this can also be a Christmas present for 2018! Everyone in the family gets a calendar with your baby’s photo everywhere! They offer more than just Calendar printing services. You can do more stuff with your child’s photographs.
What you need to know:
- Avoid going on weekends where it is crowded. I think it may take longer time to complete and you will feel so stressed. There will be people standing behind you waiting for you to be done.
- The calendar doesn’t come with public holiday. So if you plan to use it for office-use, not advisable as you have to manually mark your calendar.
- Make sure you have all the photos ready in your phone.
I now have my mobile phone cover with Arissa’s photo on it. Her personalized Calendar. I haven’t gone to the stage of a personalized t-shirt. If I do, my husband may want to disown me.